RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2000

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:53:25 +0100
Hi dear friends,
as I promised before my election I'm here to give you the possibility
(finally) to get your Master Account.

What is it?
>A master account is created only once per AEGEE body (locals,
>Working Groups, Commissions etc.). With the domino master
>account you are able to create personal domino accounts for the
>members of your locals. These accounts are needed to access
>most of the information in the Virtual Office!

It's very useful because you can find lots of interessting things inside
the Virtual Office for your PR and Fund Raising, you can also take a look
of the SU Evaluations.

You can ask for your own Master Account also by yourselve to
due to the past difficulties to get it I can collect your requests (one per
local) and than process them instead of you. I'm going to do this in order
to leave you some bureaucatic work.

Send me your requests within 7 days, the deadline to collect them is next
tuesday, after that I'll send them.

Your NetCommie!

DAVIDE CALENDA

-NETWORK COMMISSIONER Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina
-TREASURER of AEGEE Venezia
-TREASURER Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

AEGEE VENEZIA URL:
http://aegee.interfree.it
AEGEE WG BOBIGOSA URL:
http://members.xoom.it/bobigosa