RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2000

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:09:48 +0100
Hi my friends,
it's time to announce the creation of 5 MINIREGIONS inside our Region.

After my election I realized that our Region is very big, full of locals,
and difficult to coordinate from a single point. That's why I wanted to
create the Miniregions that have a Sub Commisioners as main coordinator.
This solve the long distance problems of our Region, and coordinate the
locals in a more strict way.

THE MINIREGIONS:
-EAST (Subcommisioner Mladen Sucur, AEGEE Rijeka, [log in to unmask])
-SOUTH (Subcommisioner Claudio Valerio, AEGEE Napoli,
-CENTER (Commisioner Davide Calenda, it's me I live in Venice, [log in to unmask])
-WEST (Subcommisioner Nicola Rega, AEGEE Torino, [log in to unmask])
-BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA (Subcommisioner Angela Comand, AEGEE Udine -she's
living in Szeged-, [log in to unmask])

SUB COMMISIONER TASKS:
1. Coordinate the locals of the Miniregion between them, try to create a
relations/communications Net that allow better the organizations of common
Events/SU, exchange of Public Relations and Fund Raising materials.
2. To make easier the communication between Network Commisioner and the
Miniregions Locals, to collect addresses/e-mails, gossip, complaints,
protests, irregularity, variuos reports.
3. To help closer the new Contacts.
4. To promote the participations and the organizations of Regional Meetings.

LIST ANTENNAE E CONTACT ANTENNAE OF THE MINIREGIONS:
-EAST: Ljubljana, Maribor, Rijeka, Zagreb, Split.
-SOUTH: Napoli, Salerno, Bari, Cagliari, Palermo, Roma, Perugia, Valletta.
-CENTRAL: Venezia, Treviso, Verona, Udine, Trieste, Bologna, Ferrara.
-WEST: Torino, Genova, Milano, Brescia, Bergamo, Pavia, Firenze, Pisa.
-BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA: Tuzla

Thanks for your attention..., stay on-line for further news!

DAVIDE CALENDA

-NETWORK COMMISSIONER Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina
-TREASURER of AEGEE Venezia
-TREASURER Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

AEGEE VENEZIA URL:
http://aegee.interfree.it
AEGEE WG BOBIGOSA URL:
http://members.xoom.it/bobigosa