RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:43:38 +0200
Dear Rainbow Friends,

 Another step has been reached!

 After the first article and the 4 pages on Televideo RAI a second article
 www.studenti.it/viaggi/vacanze_studio/raccontisu.php (thanks again to
Antonio Violante, Flavio Landi, Francesco Belotti, Ennio Legrottaglie, and
Alessandra Marino for their help!) was published, and a
 third one (although it's mainly about the weekly agenda of those italian
 Antennae which sent me their own Agenda in
 time!) www.studenti.it/viaggi/vacanze_studio/agendaegee.php  has been
 published today! We are succeeding in publishing one article per week: and
the forum of the first article is still going on...

 I'm really happy that a lot of italian Antennae are forced to organise
 extraordinary local Agora in order to let new members subscribe to AEGEE.
 I know that this involves only Italy, but it could be a way for other
 Antennae also to think about making contacts with other Students' websites
 like the one we have contacted here in Italy.

 A big hug,

Silvia Baita
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region
PR of Roots of Europe Project