RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:02:52 +0100
Hello everybody!

I hope to be able to send this e-mail, cause it's from the beginning,
since the first time I read the e-mail sent on our mailing list and
directed to our Silvia, that I tried to send an answer, but... since
that moment my computer stopped to work! VIRUS!!!

I spend these days and finally now it's ok!

And then I can answer.
In the meantime I got a letter by the President Giuseppe Giaveri with
the official excuses of AEGEE-Pavia, and this has been a really good
step.

I thank David, Davide and Antonio for their interventions, and I react
to David's e-mail.

In general I can agree with some strict rules, especially when they are
about the bases of our association, and the multicultural communication
and the non-existence of a national level are some of the pillars of
AEGEE. Then e-mail MUST be sent in English, cause this is the house of
all of us, Bosnians, Croatians, Italians, Malteses, Montenegrinians,
Slovenians and of course all the other friends coming from outside the
"Rainbow".
If you don't accept it, you are automatically out of this community!
But Giuseppe Giaveri explained me this Simone man is a new member of
AEGEE-Pavia, really not experienced, and then maybe still not able to
perceive the great value of feeling even people coming from abroad as
BROTHERS and SISTERS, and then the NECESSITY TO RESPECT THEM.
I really hope this accident will teach him something, and maybe after
that he will appreciate AEGEE and take spiritual benefit from it much
more then before.
For this, and just for this (but sincerely maybe even because
unsubscribing somebody is a really nasty procedure, even when it can be
fair, and then it must be always the "extrema ratio"), I won't
unsubscribe anybody from Rainbow-l.

Maybe, trying to find something good everywhere, now it will be
definitively clear that e-mails sent on ALL OF THE AEGEE LIST MUST BE IN
ENGLISH.

Thanks to everybody, and especially to Silvia, who made excellently, as
always, her job.

See you!

Luca

Luca FALCONE