RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2000

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 04:38:06 -0700
Hello everyone,

let me present myself...

my name is Ivana Vukov and I am a PR RESPONSIBLE for
AEGEE-Zagreb. I've thought about it a lot and talked
it over with Angela(whose blessing I have..:)))and I
decided to candidate for the next Network Commissioner
for the region of Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and B&H.
I am very active in all projects that concern this
very region(VUCKO, Balkanidea...), speak languages
needed, and therefore I think that I have the energy,
the will and the time to dedicate myself to the work
that this position requires.
Since I won't be in Utrecht, I will ask someone to
read my candidature.
Hope that I will have your support,

from veeerrry sunnnnyyyy Zagreb

yours,