RAINBOW-L Archives

July 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:45:24 -0000
Hi Frank,hi friends !

It's the first time I write on this list (FOFY-L),(I'm writing also on
aegee-l and misc-reg-l)
I was happy to read your mail about all the Balkans related activities on
aegee-l  and your suggestions.

You said:
1.) The first step must be that all people interested get to know about
everything going on. Here it would help a lot if at least information by
email would work. The biggest list for this purpose established so far is
FOFY-L. It was NOT meant to become a resource of Balkan news but a tool
for the coordination of AEGEE ACTION!
2).... I would like to suggest a meeting of all
the people involved in past and current projects or willing to contribute in
future. Such a meeting should take place as soon as possible. As suitable
locations I would suggest Beograd, Novi Sad, Zagreb, or Ljubljana.

Uta sent me a list of names and addresses of a lot of people.
The most part maybe is already subscribed,maybe some aren't.
The listowner of this list can help me and check out who's
subscribed and not,probably many of them just have no information and don't
know what's going on.
We can't do it alone in our local,we have to combine our efforts : being
subscribed to FOFY-L (or BTK-L ? which one ?),seeing about the past activities
and what are the future projects,challenging "tasks",one can be motivated to do
something more out from the local,where maybe he's the only one and can't do so
much.
It's a problem of communication and exchange of knowdledge.
From the workshop in Barcelona was formed a coordination team,but are these
coordinators in contact each other?Do they exchange their experiences and
problems in the attempt to invite Balkan region's students to study
in our Universities ?

 *            *          *            *            *               *

A meeting for coordination and information:this would be great!
But when?Which period?Before or after the PM?
How many people will come?
During the PM probably there'll be a workshop about BtK.Has somebody sent the
request to Oana to add it in the agenda ?
As Netcommissioner (Slovenia,Croatia,Italy,Malta) I've to organise a Regional
Meeting in that period,wouldn't be great combine the two meetings ?
All the locals of SLO,HR,and North Eastern Italy can be involved in the project.
In Slovenia and Croatia there're AEGEE-Ljubljana,Zagreb,Rijeka,Split,and
AEGEE-Maribor.

We are talking about focusing on one project,one vision,which covers
all the three YP (so the "problem"to develop all the YPs is solved)
promoting joint organization of events by co-operations of locals, WGsetc.,
I think this is better than having many single events not linked each other.

Thanks Frank for your email on aegee-l,

I'm looking forward to hearing more suggestions on FOFY-L.

Angela

without any subject,and as text of your message:
subscribe FOFY-L  <full name>   <local>

Angela Comand
Network Commissioner AEGEE-Europe

via Tommaseo 59