RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 15:12:50 +0200
Hi dear rainbow people,

after the Rainbow T-shirt and different request to realize Local
T-shirt, I think to ask you all if you want realize your t-shirt for
next SU.
The only deadline to respect is the end of May, cause I need your logo
and pics before June to realize them in time.
About price It will depend by T-shirt model and colour but especially by
printing.
The quality It's simple the best you can find.
For any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Bye

Amedeo Ferrara

Fund Raiser AEGEE-Napoli
Sub-Commissioner RAINBOW Region
Fund Raiser AEGEE-Europe Human Rights WG
Project Responsible AEGEE-Europe Public Relations WG

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel/Fax: +390815966483
Mobile:  +393473405638

P.S.: If you want a special pic for your t-shirts I'll can ask to MOMO
to realize it for you.