RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2004

From:
Ewa Romankiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:39:32 +0100
I'd like to remind you that you only 1 day to join the preevent in Rzeszow. So.

DON'T WAIT - APPLY !!!

Have you thought about team building in your local recently? Or maybe about getting closer to the people in the AEGEE antennae located close to your one?

There is no better way to build a team then producing some sweat together!!! That's why we are inviting you to AEGEE Volleyball Championships in Rzeszow!

This pre-event of the PM Wroclaw will take place between 8-12th March 2004 and is open for mixed AEGEE teams as well as individual participants, who will have the chance to form international teams!

Is there a better way to tighten bonds between AEGEE members than playing volleyball? ;)

AEGEE-Rzeszow offers you a great opportunity to relax before the hard work during the PM!
4 days with us will surely make you feel ready for any challenges!

The participation fee of 25 Euro for non-EU and 30 Euro for EU participants covers:

.         4 nights in a hotel (with SAUNA!)

.         3 meals per day!

.         4 crazy parties ( we are even thinking of some free beer!)

.         and many additional surprises!

Deadline for sending applications is 29 February so don't hesitate too long! Just apply!

http://www.aegee.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/volley-ball

If you have any questions write to the event manager - Monika Jajuga at [log in to unmask]

AEGEE members, lets play the GAME!

Hugs from Rzeszow!