RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2002

From:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:53:37 +0100
DEAR FRIENDS!!

Didn't you find place in Zagabria?
Doesn't your name appear in the selected list for Rome

Come to Udine!

There is a short big party taking place in Udine for the new year's day!
If you want to share exciting moments with us you are welcome!

PROGRAMME

31th December

Arrivals. meeting point at hostel.
21.00 special dinner (CENONE) for our members and for you, of course!!
24.00 we will join the big PARTY in the towncenter where there will be
exciting fireworks, music and dancings all night long!!!! All locals are
open till 6.00 in the morning and in most important squares there are people
singing for everybody and hundred of people enjoying with you.

1st  January
Early morning Sleeping.
After Lunch ...saying goodbye

SLEEPING PLACE:

we booked some places in the local hostel, you have to bring sheets.

HOW TO REACH THE HOSTEL:

Exiting from railway station go to the other side of the road and catch the
bus N4
the hostel is in VIALE VENEZIA, behind a CHURCH [Chiesa di San Giuseppe],
but keep quiet, it has nothing to do with priests...

So ... We are waiting for you on the 31th of december, ok ... if you will to
come on the 30th that's not a problem. Just let us know that!

FEE:
Dinner: 22 euro
Sleeping: 13 euro

NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
We think that around 15 AEGEE-Udine members are going to join us, we don't
fix a limit of places avaiable for you because we are sure we can host
everybody of you!

APPLICATION:
If you want to make an application, send a message to [log in to unmask] or
better due the short of time .... phone me! +393395937293 Luca

We are waiting for you.
Board Aegee Udine