RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:20:45 +0200
  Hi all!

For  all people who were at the RM in Rijeka... and for all people who
thinks  we've to give our contribute, in our ordinary life, to protest
against  acts  that  go  against  one of the pillar of our association
"Peace and Stability".

Take a look on this site:
http://sol.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/~credit/nicola/

Thanks to Paolo, and to the friends from AEGEE-Firenze, now also on the
house of the CD there is the Flag "PACE".
And  the most  incredible  thing  is  that there is another flag a few
houses after the CD one's... :-)

For people who doesn't know, the money spent for the flag are devolved
to the organization Emergency, that is now working in Iraq with a camp
hospital for helping civilians.

Of course a flag is not enough, but is at least a good beginning...

But now, coming back on our project "Rainbow 4 Peace".

So  far I have received some other songs. I would suggest to close the
list  for  the  Italian  songs,  that  now are quite a lot, and asking
people to vote for 2 songs that you think most represent your Country.

Here is the updated Italian list:

     La guerra di Piero - De Andrč
     Generale - De Gregori
     Il mio nome č mai piů - LigaGiovaPelů
     Il mio nemico - Daniele Silvestri
     La ballata dell'eroe - De Andrč
     Il caduto - F. Guccini
     Salvador - Nomadi
     Ninna Nanna - Claudio Baglioni
     Tango - Litfiba
     Linea d'ombra - Litfiba

From Malta and Montenegro still no news :-(((

Only  one  song  from  Slovenia  and Croatia (we need at least two per
Country!!!):

From Slovenia
     Od Ljudi za Ljudi - Murat & Jose

From Croatia
      Stop the war in Croatia - Tomislav Ivcic

Please, people: do not miss this chance!

 Nicola

¦*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
¦
¦ Nicola Rega