RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2000

From:
Roberto Mauri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberto Mauri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:09:06 +0000
Hi MISCByH people !!!!

Thanks Ivana for the decision to move the RM.
I can't assure the partecipation of AEGEE UDINE to the RM: As you know the work to organize an event like the Agorà is so bigger, particularly the days immediately before the beginning of it.
We'll try to partecipate at least with one member to the RM .
I happy about this decision because the "Plenary-Opening" (as you know) will be friday morning and i think is important that all the partecipant of the RM  will be in Udine for the it .... particularly the CD members (as you are).

We are waiting for all of you in Udine next month !!!!!

On behalf of Aegee Udine
Roberto Mauri