RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2003

From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 05:51:06 -0700
Hello  dear  Rainbowists friend,

here we are again, once more, back from a very interesting and motivating event.

Of course my personal thanks go to  Gianmario and  all the great  staff of organizers
of  AEGEE-Salerno  (people forgive me if i don't mention you all,  but you are so many
and entusiasthic ........THANKS A LOT      AEGEE-Salerno......everything was great!!).

Many thanks to our  great   LUCA   again  and all the  Rainbow  team, we need your
energy and  entusiasm....you know how to motivate us.....keep on like this!
Thanks to  Silvia (for all the the organizing work of a great event!), Giselle, Alice,
Fabrizio  for the knowledge and the suport to all of us.

I cannot forget our 2 special guest: Nicola and Amedeo whose contribution is always
precious as usual.

Many thanks and many greetings to all the participants new and old people,
every time I come back from an event like this, I renew my consciousness
to be part of  a big family....much more than a network or a group of friends...
....many greetings to all of you wherever you are around Europe.....as usual
.......SEE  YOU ALL  SOMEWHERE  SOMETIME  AROUND   EUROPE!!

Paolo Santoni
(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Firenze  &  Vice President  AEGEE-Pisa)