RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2002

Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:06:39 +0100
Dear Rainbow-ists,

our beloved Rainbow Commissioner Davide presented in his last report the
new team of Subcommissioners (did you read about???) and we are proud to be
the first Sub-commies attempting to your mailbox!!!
We are Chiara and Tamara and we'll be happy to solve all the doubts you may
have about STATUTORY MEETING  or to help you with that any time you may need
it...
You can contact us at:
Chiara (AEGEE-Treviso): [log in to unmask]
Tamara (AEGEE-Maribor): [log in to unmask]

DIN!!!! WE ARE THE FIRST SUB COMMIES WRITING: we have to profit from this &
start with energy!!! ;-)))

Read you more in future.
Chiara and Tamara

Here is the announcement:

Next Agora is coming up!!! AMSTERDAM 2-5 may!!!
You can already apply at:
https://www.aegee.uni-karlsruhe.de/~agoraapp/ag0205/ap-main.php

Remember! The deadline is 17th March!!! So hurry up! and make decision within your
board to send envoyees!!!

According to the rules you can send there 3 delegates, 2 observers, 2 envoys.

Fees:
Delegates: EU: ? 25 / non-EU: ? 20
Observers: EU: ? 30 / non-EU: ? 25
Visitors: EU: ? 35 / non-EU: ? 30

 +They are currently submitted to changes.+

If you need some logistic information (lunch, places, sleeping & CO.) please contact AEGEE-Amsterdam.
If you live in the following countries: Great Britain, The Netherlands,
Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania,
Latvia, Poland, Germany and Belarus ask your questions at:
France, Ukraine, Ireland, Switzerland, Czech republic, Slovakia, Hungary,
Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Russia ask questions at:
Spain, Italy, Austria, Romania, Greece, Turkey, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria,
Moldavia and Macedonia mail to:

For more about Agora surf to AEGEE-Amsterdam pages: www.aegee-amsterdam.nl

SOME USEFUL HINTS! (point from organizers...)
·       Unfortunately we can have a limit of 600 participants, so be fast!!
        (of course delegates have priority...)
·       The deadline for application is March 17th, 23:59.
·       If you are selected, which will be decided shortly after the 17th of
March, make sure you have proof of insurance. (non-EU only.)
·       If you are selected, make sure you have your AEGEE-ID-card with you.
·       Note that your local board must authorize your application. Until
this has happened you will be on the waiting list. So ask your board to
assign a 'participant type' to you (e.g. DELEGATE, ENVOY, VISITOR etc).

From the CIA: (Corpus Iuridicum Aegeense)
Article 8: Elections of the Delegates
(1) 1The delegates to the Agora of AEGEE-Europe are elected by the AEGEE
Antennae and the AEGEE Working Groups. 2The delegates must be members of the
Antenna or Working Group since at least before the preceding Agora. 3This
does
not apply to the Antennae or Working Groups that were created after the
preceding
Agora.
(2) 1A delegate who is not able to attend the voting of the Agora may pass
his or
her vote to another delegate of his or her Antenna or AEGEE Working Group by
means of written authorisation.
2A delegate cannot represent more than one Antenna or more than two members
of
the Agora.
(3) 1The Comité Directeur must receive the names at least two weeks before
the
Agora.
2This measure shall be enforced by the Juridical Commission and the Comité
Directeur.

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out