RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2000

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 16:53:10 -0000
<From:  isabel zeug <[log in to unmask]>

Hi

My name is Isabel and I am the PR-Responsible of the coodination team of Quo
Vadis Europe.
At the moment I am searching motivated people to set up a multicultural PRWG
group.
The aim of the PRWG is to promote the idea of the project, meaning making it
known within the AEGEE network.
Therefore we will need:
1. Layouters
2. Scriptwriters
3. Promoters

1) The Layouters take care of:
- making of the poster and logo
- Flyers

2)The scriptwriters are responsible for writing articles to:

- text for the web page
- Newspapers
- etc.

3) The promoters present Quo Vadis Europe Project in their region,
   therefore they should:

- visit regional meetings
- conferences
- European Schools
- other AEGEE meetings
- visit locals
- promote QVE outside of AEGEE
...and whatever comes up to your mind;-)
Just feel free to be creative!!!

If you are still interested in one of these tasks, we will be glad welcome you
in our team.
Because the communication within the project team is very important,
we will organise virtual and (hopefully a lot of) face to face
meetings.

I wish you a wonderful Christmas,
   and hope to hear from you as soon as possible !!!

Yours
Isabel