RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:25:13 +0200
Hi all,
only some some words about what I've read in these days.

First of all, thank you Davide. I beleave that one of the most
beautiful memory I've brought at home coming back from the Agora, my
first Agora, it was the great team of friends you've built around you.
You are a great leader and I beleave that people like you can help us
to grow up and to solve problems, more than if you, rightly sad for
what is happened in Amsterdam, resigned.

About the processes against chairman and the way to lead the Agora, I
prefer to don't think in bad way. I beleave that there was a very
electrical atmosphere sunday evening and probably the great pressure
has brought some people to make some mistake. But who never makes
mistake? I'm new in the Agora and I don't know if there are games of
power under, but I want to trust people who decide to spend a lot of
their time for AEGEE and its future. We spoke about Friendship,
Enlargement of Europe, and other wonderful things, but if we are really
so wretched, so doubtful, where could we go?

I love AEGEE because every people become friends in five minutes and
this is possible only because there are no walls, no doubts, no
suspects about other people. Don't lose this great opportunity to be
friends before all the other things. I understand you Davide, and
Fabrizio and all the others who worked very hard thinking to be
appreciated for their honest job and beleaving to bring a great
contribution to AEGEE, I understand your bitterness, but take it easy,
don't forget what you have found in AEGEE!!

Thank you,

Andrea Vavassori
President AEGEE Milano