RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2006

From:
Michele Turati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Turati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 23:30:58 +0200
Dear Rainbow team, there's a mistake somewhere!

Silvia wrote: "I was approached today by a guy from brescia [...] who told me Michele asked him whether he wants to be Subcommie"

Dino wrote: "I'm sure that Micky wanted only suggest me one of the possible Subcommies, but, of course, I must decide who will be the next member of the team that will work with me."

At the Agora, Dino started planning his Rainbow team and he asked me if I knew someone from my locals (Trento, Brescia, Bergamo, Pavia, Milano, Torino) who could be the right man/woman for this task.

As far as I know, Trento, Pavia and Bergamo have lack of people (Bergamo has been just downgraded because of this) and so my mind went directly to Milano, Torino and Brescia.
- in torino they are 7 active members, and in Warszawa I've met Chiara (secretary from that local) and she told me they still have problems.
- Milan sent to the Agora, as delegate, Jarek: former president of AEGEE-Warszawa. If they don't have anyone for the Agora (4 days), I think they won't be able to find someone for the Rainbow Team for 1 year. Only Mauro Marengo has enough experience to take this responsability, because even their president is a fresh member and the others are already alumni
- in the end, after this explaination, I think you agree on me asking to someone from my local if he would be interested in this. I've never told him "you'll be a subcommissioner", but I asked him to think about this task and to get in touch with DINO, not SILVIA. I don't know why he did this, I gave him Dino's email in order to get them in touch.

I did this today and I've supposed to get in touch tonight with Mauro Marengo (Treasurer of AEGEE-Milano) for the same reason and in the same way. These two guys are the people I will suggest to Dino as he asked me to do

Silvia wrote "I would like Dino to make his team asking our advice only when it's needed"

and if I write at the list Dino wrote

-Ugo Simeoni ( AEGEE Salerno)
-Selene Carraro ( AEGEE Venezia)
-Dario Pirjak ( AEGEE Rijeka)
-Patricia Borg ( AEGEE Valletta)
-Anna Karger ( AEGEE Firenze)

I understand why he asked me to suggest him some names.

Guys, Silvia, please don't think I feel a VIP and because of this I'd like to give ot my friends some nice places.. I'll do it only for a couple of Summer Universities ;-)

I hope everything is clear, but for more explainations I'm here to leave your doubts

PS: [scream as @ the stadium] MAR-GIOT-TO, MAR-GIOT-TO, MAR-GIOT-TO, MAR-GIOT-TO, MAR-GIOT-TO

Micky
Rainbow Team and another task :)