RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2006

From:
fabrizio fantini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
fabrizio fantini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:36:54 +0100
Ciao amici,
AEGEE-Termoli is proud to extend a special invitation for people from Rainbow only, to join its crazy, very hot winter event - last call and last places.

We can still welcome 3 of you on the mountains between Roma and Termoli, in a villa just for us: all meals included, unlimited access for 4 days to the ski/snowboard slopes, new years' party and much more (like excursions and guided tour).

29th december till 5th january be part of our group: you won't regret ;)
Check www.aegee.org/events for details and let me know if you are interested.

Hot-blooded people only.
/Fabrizio

--