RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2003

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:22:03 +0000
On behalf of... myself,
finally I'm also here for saying thanks to AEGEE Bologna (especially Valentina
and Chiara the main organizers) for having hosted the last LTC of the NetCom.
I'd like to congratulate Fabrizio Fantini for the extremely high level reached
as Manager of an Internal Education Event (is him the best trainer/manager
ever that wasn't never elected in the Academy Board?).
And also Francesca Fedrizzi made an excellent job as case manager, by inventing
an extremely nice/funny/efficient/creative case, and by managing perfectley
the human resorces in the back office.
At the moment the Rainbow Region is very lucky because it can count of a
very big amount of skilled lecturer, as: Silvia, Alice, and Tiberio showed
at the LTC. Alberto didn't seem a rookie, and Vanni was precious.

I'm impressed a lot...., I'm lucky to be in this Region with such skilled/motivated
SubCommies (and active members)!

Bye.