RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2000

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:48:37 +0100
Hi my friends,
your active NetCommie is here again after a weekend spent in Torino for the
first NetCom trip.

I was talk mostly with the president of AEGEE Torino Nicola Rega, he said 2
important things:
1. the esults of the  Conference Event "A job 4 you - Mobility of labour in
Bordeless Europe".
2. The planned "Ski Week".

1. The Event has an incredible success, Nicola said: "I've never saw a
Conference attended by so many participants, none was making shopping or
touristic sightseeings during the Conference and Workshop works". AEGEE
Torino didn't organize and European Event since 3 years ago, and this was
also its first Event into the AEGEE Europe Yearplan, and the results made
all the organizers really Enthusiastic! At the local level they increased
thousands times the reputation of their Antenna, a fund raising was very
easy for them, becuse of the important topic. AEGEE Torino is also planning
an Event inside the "Quo Vadis Europe" Project for the next September (what
are you waiting for, let's try to organize an Event inside the Yearplan).
In a soon future AEGEE Torino will print a publication with the final
results of the Conference both in Italian and in English.

2. It's not official yet but it strongly seems that also this year AEGEE
Torino will orgnize its "Ski Week", from 24/2 till 1/3. Wait for officially
communications (I invite again all the Locals to send me their future Event
plans).

then I'll let you know which are the 2 favourite NAMES, then we are going
to vote on them ad finally with the NEW year we'll have also a NEW name.
Deadline are:
-Christmas for all proposals
-New Year for best the 2 names

Bye bye.

DAVIDE CALENDA

-Network Commissioner for Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org