RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 05:23:35 +0200
Dear friends, dear Rainbowists,

there's a good news, and I'm happy to communicate you it.

This time at the Agora we will have two hours we will spend in a great
Regional Meeting.

It will be important, cause it's scheduled just immediately before the
beginning of the hardest days of the Agora. In such a way we will have
the opportunity to meet and to discuss about us and our condition, and
about the Agora before to start it.

We will have our meeting on Thursday 23rd October at 16.00.
The place, for sure situated at the Uni where we will attend to all of
the sessions of the Agora, will be announced there by AEGEE-Zaragoza.

We have a great opportunity, friends. This Regional Meeting will be a
moment for summarizing the activities of all the last semester, but it
will be first of all a way for meeting altogether and enjoying ourselves
together, preparing each of us for the big mess, the Agora.

Don't miss it! We will see there!
Waiting there for all of you,
Yours,

Luca