RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Sarah Cruso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:23:36 +0200
Hello peopleeeee,

from the whole Aegee-Bologna:

CONGRATULATIONS  for all the elected people and...A BIG KISS for Silvia!

we are really happy to see the agora was such a big success for our Region...

see you somewhere in our Europe

bye,

Sarah
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sorry guys,

I can't resist to answer such an enthusiastic mail...

Simon, please, keep on shaking Rainbow people's consciences...help the
rainbow team to make this Region alive!

Most of all we're here waiting for you...we've been together already under
the rainbow, now also in Europe...:O)))

Warm hugs from Cagliari (still, but not for a long time...on the 6th moving
to BXL)

Silvia