RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
marian gentea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marian gentea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 01:25:59 -0700
Dear Gunnar , dear all

I would like to start this e-mail with many thanks to Davide( one of the greatest person from AEGEE), AEGEE Napoli, AEGEE Salerno and especially to Sergio.

Dear all, I am new on this list and I was reading your opinions about AGORA and about what was happen there. I have a simple remark: Don't you think that it was many "acidents" like in real life.

This is my opinion after what I saw there and what I read on lists. Life goes on and we should be stronger and we should work as a team against "Birocracy" from AEGEE.I believe a lot in Tomek and I hope he will be able to change the image of AEGEE Europe.

All my best,

Marian