RAINBOW-L Archives

November 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:50:16 -0000
Mandi,Ciao, Zdravo!  (... Maltese??)

If you attended the past AEGEE Agora in Poznan probably already know
your Network Commissioner, me ... still! ! !!

First a few words about the Network Commission,wich works not like the other
commissions..btw :
Audit Commission  check the financial situation of AEGEE
Members Commission is a mediator between the local and european level
 of AEGEE in case of problems,
Juridical Commission,our internal "lawyers"taking care the correct legal
procedures (statutes,elections,etc)

The Network Commission is different,because involves other people of the
network,in fact it's something wich concerns EVERY active AEGEE member:
set up and maintain connections between activities,
projects,ideas,experiences,informations,contacts,organisational levels of AEGEE.

NetCom members (10 divided for 10 regions)will:

1.answer for any questions regarding your antennae rights and duties towards
  AEGEE-Europe.
2.support co-operation and communication among antennae
3.collect informations for runnning local,supporting exchange of experience
between one generation of active members to next one .
4.initiate promotion tours to create new locals and help existing ones

--Basically we need internal (on the regional level) communication:
firstly I'll take care of having two Regional Meetings, two antennae already
offered to organise it: AEGEE-Salerno (data proposed 24-26 March) and AEGEE-
Ljubljana (February?).

I'm also co-maintaining the reg-list,MISC-REG-L.I would advice everybody to use
this list.
Furthermore, I would ask all the antennae to send to me or Enrico
([log in to unmask]) the e-mail addresses of all their boardmembers (and very
active ones)in order to include them on the list.

Together with Nicola I'm keeping updated the regional web page
(http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEMIS) with a
regional CALENDAR OF EVENTS and the LINKS to the local pages.
This should be used by you in order to promote our members to travel to AEGEE
events in the region,but also to present your projects and planned activities.
I thank you for the feedback concerning the web page
and I ask you again to send me all this and especially links to your local
web page (if there's one)and reports of events wich took place in your antenna.

So please make sure that everyone around knows that you exist and what you're
doing !!! This will ensure success and prestige to you!

--Internal Education means learning and managing AEGEE,it ensures continuity
in your antenna,for not seeing what you've built vanishing when you'll leave
AEGEE...
I offer my support for organising local training events for new members
and in April I'll support AEGEE-Brescia in the organisation of the European
School.
There's also the willing to translate the Operators Manual (a manual wich
presents AEGEE both at European and local level)

--contacts
Since the agora I've been mailing and planning  meetings with our contacts
in Banja Luka,Sarajevo and Tuzla for December
because there're real possibilities to establish two antennae there.
No time to follow or no feedback from the others 9 contacts..

--------------------------
So, to sum up:

- questions ---> ask me!
- misc-reg-l ---> send me new board addresses!
- web page --->your project,link,report,planned event

yours,

Angela Comand

Network Commissioner
Malta,Italia,Slovenia,Hrvatska,Bosnia I Hercegovina

 via Tommaseo 59            tel +39 0431 55055
 I-33053 Latisana (Udine)      mobile 0339-1534013