RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2003

From:
Virag Szabo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virag Szabo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:24:11 +0100
Dear AEGEE People!

PRWG has initiated an evaluation of the websites of all AEGEE locals, WGs, projects, and AEGEE.org itself. We're looking for volunteers to help us out. Objective, comparable guidelines for the evaluation will be provided by the PRWG board, and we will probably be able to provide a complete list of sites.

I know this sounds like a lot of work, but its not. Everyone, who takes part in this project, selects one single region and looks at websites in that region, marking the scores. That's not much. We're looking for people with some experience or interest in the field (journalism, web content, webdesign). For the 10 regions, we need ten people. If you don't want to take part in this, ask in your local at the next meeting (please, don't forget), maybe there's someone who would gladly seize this opportunity! Have them get in thouch with me, Virag Szabo ([log in to unmask]) or the PRWG board ([log in to unmask]).

Three regions are already taken (all by people from the Carpathian region, it's time for your region to catch up!), and the following are up for grabs: North, North-West, South-West, Carpathian, East, Rainbow, South-German. Of course, to ensure that noone evaluates the website of their own local, you have to choose one that is not your own.

I hope you find this as important as we do at the PRWG, and you'll help us out:

Virag Szabo