RAINBOW-L Archives

August 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:03:11 -0000
To all the antennae!!

The Address Book is ready and it has been sent to you,
but there might have been some changements for sure in the meantime.
I would ask you to communicate the corrections to the headoffice in Brussels,
to the Address Book Coordination team,([log in to unmask])and to me

They will be put in additional changes/corrections-page that will be ready for
the PM in Adana.

In these days I'll send to the antennae the respective datas that are in the
Address Book.
Please verify your local's addresses and other datas.

We have time UNTIL THE 10TH OF SEPTEMBER !!

Angela

!!!!!! 4-11 Settembre 1999 European School-Zielona Gora (Poland) !!!!!!

Angela Comand
Network Commissioner AEGEE-Europe

via Tommaseo 59
I-33053 Latisana (UD)