RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2004

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:50:03 +0100
Dear Rainbow friends,

It's a long time since I've sent a message to this list and I'm sorry to
send now a message of 'complaint'.

As co-listowner of this mailing list together with Luca Falcone, our dear
Netcommie, I would like to invite italian subcribers of this ML to pay
attention when they send a reply-message to the list.
Not only is Rainbow Region composed of Italy (of course!) but fortunately
also by Slovenia, Croatia, Malta, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina. If we all
started to use our own language in the messages sent to the mailing list
there won't be any communication at all in the Region...that is something
NOBODY wants, I'm sure.

Just pay attention when sending a message to the List that it's in English.

Thank you!

More news from the Rainbow coming soon,

Silvia

Silvia Baita
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region
Member of SUCT
Secretary of AEGEE-Venezia

Via A. Fleming, 12   09126 Cagliari
Tel.  : +39070303712   Mobile: +393402616797
E-mail: [log in to unmask]