RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2004

From:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:34:50 +0200
Hi AEGEE-people!

You always wanted to discover Hungary, its unique landscape, culture, people, wine, food and parties?
Then this event is perfect for you!
From 17th to 23th of august, AEGEE-Debrecen is going to organize a great event which is part of the FIND EUROPE PROJECT.

Short description: Our aim is to get our participants acquainted with some pearls of Eastern-Hungary,above all with the Debrecen Flower Carnival,a unique cultural event in Europe which attracts thousands of tourists year by year, and is annually held on the 20th August on which we celebrate a national day in Hungary. Floats decorated with millions of living,fragrant flowers pass along the main street, accompanied by majorettes, brass bands, flag artists and folk-dance bands from all over the world.
Other pillars of our event are visits to Hortobágy National Park - part of Unesco's World Heritage - also known as the Hungarian Puszta, a cultural landscape shaped by a pastoral human society,and the picturesque Eger with its world-famous wine production.

All this for only 65 euro!!

Curious? Then join!!!  Check out the program here!
http://www.aegee.uni-karlsruhe.de/fect/index.php?req=pagedebrecen

On behalf of the Find Europe Coordination Team

Anna

PS: Low cost flights from Italy to Hungary: www.skyeurope.com, www.wizzair.com

Anna Karger
Vice-president & Secretary AEGEE-Firenze
http://www.aegeefirenze.it

Subcommissioner of the Rainbow Region
PR assistant Find Europe Coordination Team
http://www.aegee.uni-karlsruhe.de/fect/

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!