RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:17:50 +0200
Hello.

And here we are even now!

Dear Rainbowists, Agora is approaching, and at the Agora we will have
the tradictional Rainbow Regional Meeting, as it is planned in the rules
of the NetCom and it is even fixed in our minds twice a year.

Even in Ohrid the Rainbow Region will meet altogether. At the moment I
really can't tell you where exactly there will be our meeting, there in
Ohrid, but, at least according with the agenda in the Agora booklet, I
can tell you when the meeting will take place:

opening of the Agora, at 11.45 am  !!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

DON'T MISS IT !!!!!

This RM will be really a party!!!   All of us is invited to take part to
it bringing there together with him/her something to eat and/or to drink
typical of his/her town, zone, geographical area !!!!

Wine, biscuits, pizza, liquors, sweets . everything is welcome to the
Rainbow Regional Meeting, where the atmosphere will be really the one of
a wonderful party among friends!!! As a real INTERNATIONAL MULTICULTURAL
EUROPEAN REGIONAL NIGHT !!!!

We will be there waiting for all of you!!!

Cheers!

Luca

Luca Falcone
"Rainbow" Region  Network Commissioner