RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2000

From:
Marco Debono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco Debono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:07:33 +0200
Dear Network ......
As u are aware AEGEE Valletta will be organising a Student Mobility Conference in November, a week after the Agora in Udine. The organising team will be updating the network with our latest news .....

AEGEE Valletta confirms our latest conference partners .....

Socrates National Agency (Dr. Joseph Mifsud - Head of Socrates EU Programs)
MIC - Malta EU Information Bureau
ESN - Erasmus Student Network
KSU (Kunsill Studenti Univeristarji/ University of Malta Students' Council - members of ESIB)
ESIB - (thru the KSU)
University of Malta
Ministry of Education
Parliamentary Secretary for Youths and Sports
Ministry of Tourism

All above partners have confirmed their interest in participating in our conference. We have already received a good number of applications from our network and from outside AEGEE. Most of our partners will be marketing our conference thru their members .... so if u defenitely want to come please make up your mind NOW!

Thanks and enjoy your holidays!

Marco Debono
AEGEE Valletta (Vice-President/Marketing Coordinator)
Association des Etats Generaux des Etudiants de l'Europe
web: http://aegeevalletta.webjump.com    email: [log in to unmask]

Removing Borders in Education: Facilitating mobility
08 - 14th November 2000 .... See u there!!

 ============================================================================MISC-REG-L is hosted on aegeeserv courtesy of AEGEE-Karlsruhe. Check out