RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:02:59 +0100
Hi dear friends from my Region and not,
a great RM just finished 2 days ago, I want to say thanks again to AEGEE
Maribor for the absolutly perfect orgnization!
I also would like to thanks Sergio Maestri from the CD, who helped me a lot
during all the working sessions, as well as Mladen Sucur and Angela Comand
who leaded very useful workshops, and also Nicola Rega who had to take the
minutes.

Regional Meeting of RAINBOW Region, Maribor 9-11-2001, REPORT:

1. Attendance List
2. Workshops
3. Future Events
4. Regional debate and general RM results

1. Attendance List:
-Antennae of the Region -
AEGEE Brescia, AEGEE Ferrara, AEGEE Ljubljana,  AEGEE Rijeka,  AEGEE Roma,
AEGEE Trieste, AEGEE Torino, AEGEE Tuzla, AEGEE Udine, AEGEE Zagreb
-Contact of the Region - Parma
-Antennae from other Regions - AEGEE Szeged, AEGEE Zaragoza
-AEGEE Europe - CD Envoy Sergio Maestri, NetCommie for NORTH Region Jouko
Lehti

2. Fruitful workshops were made on these matters:
-AEGEE Europe structure,
-actual Projects in AEGEE
-managing Lama

3. Future Events:
- 22/26 February 2001 "Carnival Madness" by AEGEE Rijeka (places still
available, [log in to unmask])
- 13/17 April 2001 "Communication Event" by AEGEE Torino (& probably AEGEE
Genova & Network Commission), location Palmaria island
- 20/22 April 2001 "Regional Meeting" by AEGEE Roma & Network Commission,
location Sonnino
- 17/20 May 2001 Conference inside the "Quo Vadis Europe" by AEGEE Udine
Also other Events were unoffically announced.

4. Regional debate and general RM results:
- Guido Cagnoni, from AEGEE Ferrara, became the information Responsible for
Youth Exchange Projects (I invite him to present himselfe on the Regional
List)
- Trip to the Agora in Costanta, we decide that a common Bus won't be
organize because the rent price is not cheap as other possible ways.
- Regional Web Site, the old one is obsolete a new site is a necessity for
the Rainbow Region. We decided to looking for a Webmaster who can set a new
one and update it continuing.
- T-shirt of the Region, only few files were sent to Alberto Russo we
invited all the creative members to send graphics to [log in to unmask]

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW, SEE YOU SOON AT THE PM and, OF COURSE, IN ROMA....,
FOR THE NEXT REGIONAL MEETING OF THE RAINBOW REGION!!!

Bye bye.

DAVIDE CALENDA
-Network Commissioner for RAINBOW Region
(Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina)
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org