RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2003

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:07:16 +0100
Hi dears,
I need a big help from people who know something about the PROGETTO
TESTIMONE in collaboration with the Agenzia Nazionale Socrates/Erasmus.
I need the QUESTIONNAIRE CALLED "TESTIMONE" that was sent to me long time
ago by CARLO FADDA (when he was socrates promoter), as soon as possible!!!!

AEGEE Venezia started a new collaboration with the university, a new office
has been given to us for several activities, one of them is making a
database (as the Testimone was) concerning the student mobility.

Thanks in advance, and if you see this message and you have the Testimone
files please send them to me as soon as you can, because I really need it
for the beginning of next week.

Bye bye.