RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:51:02 +0100
Hi people from AEGEE TERMOLI
I'm Francesco Landi and I write this mail on behalf of AEGEE SALERNO and
I want to say you that we are sorrowful for the disaster caused by this
terrible earthquake and we are close to you and we participate at your
sorrow.
We know what means the despair because we have lived the same sorrow
during SARNO's flood and during the earthquake on November 1980.
Our tears became hoping smiles and we wish you the same hope.
With these speeches and with our grief we feel close to you.
To our friend from Termoli

Francesco Landi
AEGEE SALERNO's SECRETARY