RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:09:50 CEST
Ciao,

I've just read about initiative by the Visa Freedom Fighters WG:

<<we are going to discuss the participants' experiences with
Italian visas, which are notoriously hard to get. If too many delegates to
the Agora could not come to Udine because of visa problems, we would also
prepare an anti-visa demonstration at the Italian border to Slovenia
(Gorizia / Nova Gorica), where we would hold part of the Agora.>>

The few members from our region who were at the PM should know about it...

By the way, what about the RM planned in Zagreb the 1-3.11 ... ??

bye this time from Szeged,

Angela

http://profiles.msn.com.