RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2005

From:
aegee-catania <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:37:12 +0100
Dear rainbowfriends,
I write just to say again THANK YOU to Dino and Olimpia, for their help
in our last erasmus travel in Rome and Naples,and to say to Antonio that
if he wants to meet nice people from any antenna from south of Italy and
their erasmus, AEGEE Catania (noone in Italy can say "SOUTH" more then US),
is going to spend 3 days in Firenze on 15-17 April. So....
see you soon in Europe... or in Italy

Francesco Mascali
President of AEGEE Catania