RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:17:39 +0100
RAINBOW REGION  -  NOVEMBER 2003 ACTIVITY REPORT

1. Nursery work: Contacts Avellino-Benevento & Forlė, but even more
2. New Rainbow Region Team and new internal working strategy
3. Rainbow-l management
4. NetCom Trip to Genova
5. Promotion PRES-Napoli
6. Contacts

1. Nursery work: Contacts Avellino-Benevento & Forlė, but even more.
Giselle Spiteri Miggiani is working actively with the Contact
Avellino-Benevento, and it seems people there are again well motivated.
We hope to see them signing in Skopje.
Alberto Russo is working with Contact Forlė, approved officially by the
CD only some days ago, but composed by many people (15, more or less)
really well motivated and already planning to sign in Skopje. Alberto is
planning to go there for a first official meeting and for a motivation
and presentation day.
But there are still good possibilities to have new Contacts in Zenica
(BH), Taranto, Chieti (I), Nova Gorica (Se).

2. New Rainbow Region Team and new internal working strategy.
The new Rainbow Team is growing up. A new Team means even new
procedures, approaches, deals. We are examining in which way we can
improve our work, even taking in consideration the proposals coming from
external friends (Antonio Violante, for example). In a few time other
people will join this Team, and there will be new enthusiasm and energy
(even if also now there's a lot and there are already many plans!).

3. Rainbow-l management.
With the precious support of Silvia Baita I subscribed all the
board-members of the Region to Rainbow-l. Till now only a few of them
unsubscribed, and we really hope it will be the beginning of a new
positive season of that mailing list. I want even beg the pardon of
those people who communicated me I subscribed them AGAIN to the mailing
list (I continue to not be an IT guru :-) !!! ). I really hope there are
not so many other people in the same situation.

4. NetCom Trip to Genova.
Alice Traverso Bernini went to Genova, where she met Isabella
Casartelli, President of the local, and the other board-members. They
had an useful conversation about the future plans and about the current
problems of AEGEE-Genova. They even searched for common strategies and
all the way for our Team to support them. Thank you Isabella for your
kindness and your availability!

5. Promotion PRES-Napoli.
Silvia Baita, even connected with the PRWG, took care of promoting on
the mailing lists the Public Relations European School (PRES) planned in
Napoli in January. We really hope many people in the Region will take
the opportunity to visit a great city (believe me! ;-) but first of all
to increase their precious skills in PR.

6. Contacts
Monthly overview of the Contacts of the Rainbow Region.

Avellino-Benevento: as it's written even above, there's new enthusiasm
there, and we hope to finally reach the goal of watching them signing
the Convention d'Adhesion.  :-)

Banja Luka: unfortunately still no one good news from there, and even
many difficulties Vesna Simonovic found in communicating with them and
then in organizing the "famous" NetCom Trip already planned since
months. :-((

Forlė: very good!!! Welcome to a new enthusiastic Contact in AEGEE!!!
:-))

Lecce: the Contact person is very motivated. We really hope to see him
signing in Skopje! Best wishes, Giuseppe!!! We really trust you! :-)

Parma: Unfortunately still no news from Parma. It seems the Contact
person there is still interested in AEGEE, but we would really need to
communicate much more with them. :-(

That's all for now.

See you!

Luca