RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:13:25 +0100
Hello, dear Rainbowists!

Today is the traditional day for the wishes, and I would like to send
you mine, with the hope of a merry Christmas but especially of a new
peacefully, happy and great year 2004.

Dear friends, our life is going on and even our AEGEE life is still full
of great moments, of precious experiences, of wonderful feelings
altogether.

Let's continue to imagine Europe as the place of the friendship, of the
integration, of the fraternity. No borders between us, but just one big
constant forum where growing up altogether sharing experiences and
comparing opinions.

Then, some words for those people who reacted at the e-mail Silvia
kindly sent on this mailing list called "We want you!".

First of all thank you for the answers we really appreciated.
They are not so many, but this will be a new strong input, cause it
means there's a lot to work for increasing our communication. Without
answering, many of you as well did it.

Simon, about letters of recommendations... yes, of course we can do it,
but our idea is not only to support the locals just with a formal
letter, but taking part actively to their FR campaigns, and even, why
not?, trying to co-ordinate more then one local together in introducing
themselves to the sponsors, in the way to show how big is our Network.
Especially common projects could be successfully, but we have to start
to think about a group, not just about one local.
Thank you very much for having highlighted the necessity of a serious
and real support in the FR. This is one of the main topics.

Giovanni, about a real presentation of ourselves,... let me say this is
a very important point. The most important way for being useful to the
locals is first of all to show them we are here, and in which field of
action they can take benefit from our work. We will do it. In a few time
everything will be much more clear, and we all hope the Rainbow Team
will start to be a good companion for all of you.
Thank you. This is another track showing us we have to work a lot in
communication with the Network.

Dear friends, now I leave you eating and parting, but in a few time I
will send you some other e-mails, asking for a real support, and for
starting a real co-operation.

Enjoy yourselves and see you soon!

Yours

Luca