RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2001

From:
Aegee Roma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aegee Roma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:59:11 +0200
REGIONAL MEETING

IN SONNINO

Dear Friends of Rainbow Region,

 I hope that you don't want to miss the fantastic Regional meeting that Aegee Roma is organising for you.

Apply, apply, apply and be ready to live a great experience with us.

The Program is:

Friday 20th April 2001

Welcome in our city.

We have two meeting point:

- 3.00 p.m. in front of the railway number 1 in Termini station for "Walk around Rome with us"

- 7.30 p.m. in front of the railway number 1 in termini station to leave for SONNINO

We will arrive at Sonnino at 9.15 p.m.

We will leave our luggages at the residence and after we will have the.WELCOME PARTY

Saturday 21th April 2001

8.15a.m. GOOD MORNING.

8.30 - 9.15a.m. Breakfast

9.30 - 12.30a.m. WORKSHOP

12.30 - 1.30p.m. Lunch

1.30 - 7.00p.m. WORKSHOP

7.00 - 7.30p.m. romantic walking around the beautiful Sonnino and return to the residence

8.30 p.m. Leave from the Residence in Sonnino for our "BRACIOLATA" at 9.00p.m.

WHAT IS BRACIOLATA?

Do you know barbecue? Well, we say that the best barbecue is less good than the worst Braciolata.

Sunday 22th April 2001

9.15a.m. GOODMORNING.

9.30 - 10.15 a.m. Breakfast

10.30 - 12.00a.m. WORKSHOP

12.00 - 12.30a.m. return to the residence, looking to the ancient Sonnino's buildings

12.30 - 1.30p.m. Lunch

3.00p.m. Leaving the residence for the train station

4.15p.m. Arrival in Rome.

see you soon.;-)

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out