RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 13:49:37 +0200
Hello... from a really hot Sardinia....
Especially for us working so hard for you all..  This mail is necessary
to have an overview of the starting and closing days and of the fees of
your PM week  to give you the possibility to plan your travel and book
your ticket so please read everything...
Everything else will be ready on the website in few days ... it is clear
that everyone applying for the Conference and for the Post PM will be
accepted for the PM. As you know applications for the Planning meeting
will start from the 27 of June but you can apply now for the other
events
If you have problems with Alitalia please write what office is making
the problem and what the problem is.
Last thing.. YOU DON'T NEED SLEEPING BAG.
So are you ready?

We start

   * Thursday 5th of September in the morning with a Pre - Event, a
     Conference " European Citizen or Citizen of Europe): the conference
     will finish Friday afternoon and the fee will be of 25 - 20 €
     including the night of Wednesday and Thursday and the meals. You
     can start to apply from the next monday i will send you the
     application link.
   * Friday evening we start with the official program of the PM and the
     fee ( 30 - 22 €) included the night of Friday, Saturday and Sunday
     and all the meals.You can apply from the 27 of June
   * Monday 9th morning up to 180 people will leave for the Post Event
     to stay on the beach.. ops.. well to discover another part of
     Sardinia 60 km far from Cagliari,  until Thursday the 12th. The fee
     now it's fixed at 95 € and it's all included: lodging for 3 nights,
     meals, transports, excursions, parties.. you need money only to
     invite a beer during the parties. You can apply now since the 27 of
     July see below...

Some more informations:
 - who is coming before the wednesday (5th) can be lodged in the Student
House with a fee of 8 € per night.
 - Four years ago we have a two night Post PM all included with a fee of
26 € per night.
 - Four years late in this moment we have a three nights Post PM all
included with a fee of 31,3 € per night
 - The service company now ask  for who is staying only for two nights
40 €
 - We'll come back Thursday 12 and except few cases we cannot lodge
people after this day.. Our student house will be again full of our
local students, so who want to stay for the Post Pm please try to book
your return ticket the 12 of September; anyway we arrange the
possibility to come back the wednesday if you have your plane the day
before the end of the Post PM.
 - We will lodge you in two different places: we have 80 places in 4/5
place  bungalows (case mobile, check in the website) in the Camping le
Dune ( www.campingledune.it) and other 90/100 places in a hostel far 10
minutes from the camping. First applicants will be lodged in the
camping, no other choice is possible so you can apply by now at:
http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&ParentUNID=E2FDB9614E84C0A1C1256BCA003062B7

Well hope to have been clear, waiting your questions.. ciao
Enrico
Your Pm and Post Pm coordinator
www.aegeecagliari.org