RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
giuseppe nardone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
giuseppe nardone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:58:32 +0000
Dear friends of the Rainbow Region,
it's with great pleasure that I present you the new board of my Local
Antenna, AEGEE-Termoli... we are extremely motivated and therefore we are
already planning winter activities in which we will be most glad to have you
visiting our beautiful metropolis!

So... here goes the (in)famous list!!!

President: Giuseppe Nardone
Termolesissimo

Vice-President: Alberto Catena
Cliterniese

Vice-President: Antonello De Laureto
Campomarinese

Treasurer: Fabrizio Fantini
Termolesissimo

Secretary: Alessandro Sistilli
Campomarinese

And we also have three advisors ("probiviri"):
Roberto Catena
Domenico Guidotti
Luigi Porzio

It will be a very intense year, and we wish, also a year of strong
cooperation with our region.

Best regards from sunny Termoli
the new President
Giuseppe Nardone