RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2003

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:22:04 +0100
Dear Rainbow People,

I am here to tell you that we are co-operating with an italian website which
gives useful information for students, graduates, post-graduates.

They asked me to write an article, and this one is only the first, I hope!
As you will see it's about Summer Universities, one of our most famous
Projects.
http://www.studenti.it/viaggi/vacanze_studio/summeruniversity2003.php

It's in italian, I know. It's not my fault, the website is italian: however,
if you want to understand it (even though you know very well the
subject!!!), drop me a line and I'll translate it for you.

A big hug,

Silvia Baita
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region
PR of Roots of Europe Project
PR of CWG (AEGEE-Europe)

Via A. Fleming, 12   09126 Cagliari
Tel.  : +39070303712   Mobile: +393402616797
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Local Website: www.aegeecagliari.org European Website: www.aegee.org

The totem always keeps the others in the dark about his
intentions.(F.L.S.Z.)
Nullum conscium peccatorum tuorum magis timueris  quam temet ipsum: alium
potes effugere, te autem numquam.(Catone)
"You should fear anybody who is conscious of your guilts more than yourself:
you can escape other people, but never youself."