RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 13:32:12 +0200
Today 15 of September 2001 is deadline to send your SPRING SMALL
QUESTIONNAIRE,
thanks to the Locals that already sent me your one:
Udine, Roma, Trento, Treviso, Ferrara, Trieste, Bari, Zagreb, Torino, Palermo.

I'm still waiting the Questionnaire from:
Verona, Bologna, Pavia, Milano, Bergamo, Genova, Firenze, Perugia, Salerno,
Cagliari, Split, Ljubljana, Tuzla, Rijeka,
and the Contact:
Reggio Emilia, Catania, Cosenza, Parma, Sarajevo.

If you want to be helped by the AEGEE Europe do not be DEAF and LAZY, write
just those few lines please (I only need one questionnaire for every single
Locals and Contacts).

Regards.