RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:04:14 +0200
Dear friend we ( I and our Webmaster Andrea Pili) has just finished the
website of the PM.. you can see it in two ways:
 - just going to our official site www.aegeecagliari.org and click the
button of the PM
 - or going directly to www.aegeecagliari.org/pm2002

You can directly apply to the conference and to the Post Pm directly
from the site and soon also for the PM

The web site will be ready to give you every informations that we'll
have from now to September so check it frequently..

We are working for you all so what are you waiting to apply and to
come???? Some people have already missed the Pm of 1998, now you cannot
repeat the same mistake...

Ciao
Enrico, Your PM and Post PM Coordinator