RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2003

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:57:50 +0100
Dear Friends... i'm happy finally to announce that the site of the Pm
with all the pictures is ready and at least just before the next PM in
Enschede where i will not be present because i will go to Chicago for a
dentist congress.. but at least with this website we'll be in Holland..
it was an hard work but now you can see how it was the last Planning
Meeting in Cagliari especially because mostly of the pictures of Vanni
and also of Dario and Balino, and in these work days our president was
really helpful in choosing and resizing between a lot of pictures..
So you can go to our website www.aegeecagliari.org and then planning
meeting
or go directly to www.aegeecagliari.org/pm2002 and you will have
pictures of Preevent, PM, Workshops, Parties and of course Post Event
If you want to have a look also to our last summer University the
address is still not linked but it is: www.aegeecagliari.org/summer2002
So have fun, enjoy your next PM and see you soon in Bucaresti.
Ciao
Enrico
Your former Pm and Post Pm Coordinator.