RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2002

Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:00:02 +0200
This time AEGEE-Athina team has some great news about Agora:

Subject: Agora News!!!:-)

Headquarters AEGEE Athina

SPECIAL MESSAGE   FOR ALL AGORA PARTICIPANTS!

 Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Aegee pipl!

We have great news for all of you!!

Thanks to the amazing accomplishments of our Agora Fund Raising Team,we are
both very  proud and in the pleasant position to announce that :

-Aegee Athina will finally be able to cover the cost of  Sunday night! That
means that the accommodation offered will also include all Sunday till
Monday morning-[that also means an extra party ]!!

-Departure for the Post Event will  therefore take place on Monday morning.

*Apart from that ,may we remind oncemore to all antennae that the agora
application deadline is the 18th of October !!That means there are almost
two more days left to apply. Please make sure you have all applied till
then!

*Whatsmore, to the local boards : Please do not neglect to check on the
applications made by the members of your antennae, in time. Using your
antenna's export password you can give them the right status -[as
delegates,visitors...] in order to validate their applications.

Finally to all of you who will need a VISA to come to Athina:

Please address your questions about visas to the agent that corresponds to
the country of your origin! They will be responsible for your visas. You can
easily find out which agent corrseponds to your country of origin by
checking our agora website :

http://users.edisinet.gr/aegee/agora/   ,in the sector APPLICATION FORM

From all our agents with loooooooove!