RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 00:58:02 +0200
Why not, is my question dear Italians, Malteses, Slovenians, Croatians, and
Bosniacs, why not?
Why we always have so few applicants for the Internal Education Event???
My friends in Europe always say: "no fun Event no RAINBOWists!".

Probably because we don't like the word "SCHOOL", Eurpean SCHOOL, Fund
Raising SCHOOL, Public Relation SCHOOL.
But this is a big MISTAKE, because the way of learning in those Events is
trough a ROLE PLAYING GAME (more or less), and the party time is even better.

APPLY NOW to these Events:

European School I, 04-11 Nov, deadline 22 October, Valladlid
Information Technlogy School II, 07-11 Nov, dedline 25 of October, Cluj-Napoca
Fund Raising ES, 26 Nov-1 Dec 2001, deadline 1 of November, Katowice
Public Relation ES, 03-09 Dec 2001, deadline 10 of November, Novi Sad
European School I, 09-16 Dec, Roma

Valladolid, Cluj-Napoca, Katowice, Novi Sad, Roma.... GO THERE!

SEND YOUR MEMBERS TO THOSE EVENTS AND YU'LL GET BACK ACTIVE AND MOTIVATED
PEOPLE READY FOR HELP OR JOIN YOUR LOCAL BOARD.

(p.s. AEGEE Venezia believes such strongly in those Events that gives a
travel reimbursement to all of their members that will attend to them)

Bye.