RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2003

From:
Alice Traverso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice Traverso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 04:27:51 -0800
OPEN CALL PRE-POST EVENT

FALL AGORA TORINO 2004

Dear Antennae,

As you probably know AEGEE Torino will organize FALL AGORA 2004!!

The event will take place in Torino from Thursday 4th to Monday 8th of November 2004. We are now looking for motivated people and antennae interested in organizing the pre and post event! The participants should arrive at the Agora on 4th of November and should leave from Torino on Monday morning (8th of November 2004).

Would you like to join us in this exciting experience? J

If so, please send us your application asap!!!

The application should contain:

§        Experience & Motivation:

o      information about the local Antenna (e.g. number of active members, experience with organizing/participating in similar events)

o      motivation for organizing this event

§        Facilities & Organization:

o      kind of accommodation

o      provided meals per day

o      pre/post event activities program

o      possible synergies with others Antennae

§        Budget & Fund Raising

o      a brief description of how much you need to organize your event and what kind of fund raising you are planning to collect the described amount ;-)

The deadline for the application is 14 December 2004

Please send it to:

We are looking forward to hearing from you!!!

AEGEE Torino Board

Alice Traverso Bernini
President of Aegee Torino
Subcommissioner of the Rainbow Region