RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2005

From:
isabella eisenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:14:05 +0000
hi rada,
yeah, sounds good, but what exactly is it all about?
the web-link is old it seems... (very colourful, but links cannot be
opened...)
where does it take place n when ? (statement on flexibility cannot be
opened)
isabella