RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2003

Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:02:48 +0100
Hi Rainbow,
I was thinking that should be useful just to receive a little e-mail
explaining the main function of the RAINBOW-Region's commission. I know
that may be there is this information already in somewhere in the
Aegee.org web site, but according to me it is a rally useful point to
know clearly. I hope to hear some other thoughts !

Bye bye !!

Giovanni
Aegee Treviso.

Od: Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Za: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: 8. december 2003 15:31
Zadeva: [RAINBOW-L] We want you!

Hello Rainbow people,

A new term for our Netcommie Luca Falcone has just started at the Agora
in
Zaragoza and the Rainbow-team is still "under construction".
For this reason we would like all the Region together to think over a
couple
of things, such as your dreams, your wishes, and how coulourful, how
sparkling, the Rainbow Region could be.
We want to improve the Communication on this list, we would like you to
cooperate with us at this aim, and tell us whenever you want your
opinion on
the Region, the job of the Rainbow Team, and the way our Team supports
you.

That's why here we are to ask you: "DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ON THE
WAY
I SHOULD WORK IN ORDER TO BE FINALLY USEFUL COMPARED WITH
WHEN I WAS DEFAULTER LIKE A SECRETARY OF AEGEE-CAGLIARI ?"

Send your answers, proposals, comments, on this list, please!

A new Era has started...and we want you to be actively part of it!!!

Send your answers on this list, let's start a debate...WE WANT YOU!

Kisses,

Silvia Baita
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region
Member of SUCT
PR of CWG (AEGEE-Europe)

Via A. Fleming, 12   09126 Cagliari
Tel.  : +39070303712   Mobile: +393402616797
E-mail: [log in to unmask]