RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 16:22:51 +0200
Hi !
Please keep in mind:
- you cannot know from the beginning WHO will be active in your antena
after a SU, could be everyone...
- this sounds like a attempt to organize SU for board-friends and not
for unknown participants, and this is not the aim of SU-project...
- every organizer has the right to select who want: there's no need to
give hints to him !
- (just for "rainbowists"): please use just the SU list for discussion
about SU's or at list post the message to that list too ;)
- (just for italians): scusate se rompo le scatole !!! :))
ciao !
    ANtonio

> > In my opinion this is necessary.
> > A good SU need a perfect organization, but also motivated partecipan
ts.
> > Sometimes we meet in SU partecipants which don't know and don't want
> know
> > nothing about Aegee, they just use our association like a travell ag
ency.
> > They damage the aegee atmosphere, the most important thing in an aeg
ee
> > event.
> > Ciao : Claudio.
> >

> > /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
> >
> >  Claudio Picentino
> >  Aegee Salerno VP
> >  +39 / 338 9557662
> >

> >   " I am for ever walking upon these shore,
> >     Betwixt the sand and the foam.
> >     The high tide will erase my foot-prints,
> >     And the wind will blow away the foam.
> >     But the sea and the shore will remain
> >     For ever"
> >                                                 K.Gigran

Tallin, as I've said thanks
> > > old Siviglia's board to gave me a fantastic SU 3 years ago and the
> > > motivation to become the president of AEGEE-
Ferrara 3 months later.
> > > so,  after this small story         :-)
> > > my request is for all boards and in the same time not only for my
SU: