RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2001

From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 05:14:56 -0800
Dear friends of Aegee-Liubljana and all
the Aegee family,

on behalf of Aegee-Firenze and in my personal name
I would like to express all our regret and deep
sorrow for the big lost of Ales Kop.
Aegee is deeply sad for the lost of a friend and an
active and enthusiastic person.

Our sincere condolences to the member of
Aegee-Liubljana, the relatives, and all
his friends.

Paolo Santoni
(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Firenze)